With only a piece of fried pork loin and some cucumber, I started to prepare "spaghetti carbonara " , without any bacon and wondered if this is still called spaghetti carbonara or " pasta in egg sauce "?
Spaghetti Carbonara with pork loin :
1 piece of fried pork loin
80 g chopped onion
30 g chopped garlic
1 beaten egg ( 70 g)
half of the cucumber cubes ( removed inner soft part)
a portion of cooked spaghetti for one.
abalone scallop sauce ( bottled ) - 鲍鱼瑶柱汁
1. Prepare spaghetti.
2. Fry onion + garlic until fragrant ( not brown).
3. + pork loin stir fried for 2 mins.
4. + cucumber cubes + 100 ml water , seasoning + spaghetti.
5. + beaten egg. Switch off the stove. Stir the beaten egg evenly until it becomes thick.
6. Serve with grated cheddar cheese. ( I have no parmesan cheese )