Friday, 20 December 2013
There are two "simple" in a dish.
If cooking curry sardine only, it seems it would be "too simple" without any potatoes.
So, I added some brinjals as a side dish but I didn't have to cook the brinjal separately.
That's the other "simple" meant.
Recipe : Simple Curry Sardine and Brinjal
1 chopped onion ( as big as a golf ball )
5 chopped cloves garlic
2 sprigs curry leaves
2 stalks lemongrass ( pound slightly)
4 small red chilli
1 tbsp curry powder
1 canned of sardine ( 230g)
salt and pepper
1. Fry chopped garlic and onion until fragrant.
2. + curry powder + curry leaves + red chilli + lemongrass+
3. + brinjal + 1/2 cup water + sardine.
4. Cook until the brinjal become soft.
5. + seasoning to suit your own taste.