The combination of apple, oat and sesame cookies make soft chewy cookies as apple and honey is added.
The recipe is adapted from cooksrecipe.com which I have made minor changes to suit my own preference of sweetness and in metric too.
Apple Oat Sesame Cookies:
Ingredients：( sieved )
150 g flour
150 g wholemeal flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder ( omitted)
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp bicarbonate of soda
60 g quick cooking oat ( I used instant oatmeal )
20 g sesame seeds
70 g castor sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups chopped apples ( 1 cup approx 90 g)
60 ml honey
60 ml corn oil
60 ml beaten egg ( 1 no.)
* 1/3 cup milk ( I omitted this as I thought that apple and honey would make this cookies soft enough. It is better not to add the milk or the cookie would be too soft and I have also got feedback from whom ate this cookies.)
1. Mix both flour + oat + sesame seeds + sugar + cinnamon powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and apple.
2. + honey + vegetable oil and beaten egg. Stir until everything is combined.
3. Shape like a ball and press with palm.
4. Baking time : 25 mins until golden.
Temperature : 190 C .