Mango Jam ( Tesco Breadmaker ):
800 g ripe rainbow mango ( Thailand), cut into pieces
60 -80 g castor sugar
30 ml lemon
a pinch of salt
1. Cut mango into piece , about 1 cm cube.
2. Place all the ingredients into the bread pan.
3. Press No. 9 function ( Jam ).
4. Let the machine finishes its whole cycle.
- 0 -
The original recipe is from Buffy's Baking and Booking Life 面包机： 汤种炼奶土司 , some minus changes was made.
The loaves are still very soft until the third day in the food container.
Condensed Milk Bread + 80 g tangzhong : ( 2 loaves)
1. Prepare tangzhong ( 50 g bread flour + 250 ml water ) - cook under low heat until it becomes thick paste. Let cool and keep in the fridge for 1 day or 2 days.
80 g tangzhong
120 ml milk
15 g castor sugar
40 g condensed milk
3/4 tsp rock salt / salt
40 g condensed milk
250 g bread flour + 20 g extra bread flour ( some on the tables for kneading and shaping before the second proofing) but use the total 270 g bread flour if make the bread in the breadmaker)
1 tsp yeast
20 g butter ( Add in after 10 mins of mixing)
1. Press No 8 ( dough) for mixing all the ingredients ( except butter).
2. Add butter after 10 minutes later . Stop the machine manually after 20 mins of mixing.
3. Press No 1 ( Basic) and let the dough do the kneading, resting. Stop the machine ( by switching off the electricity ) after the peeping operation finish ( about 15 mins) and let the dough proofing in the machine for one hour. ***
I bake it in the oven :
4. Punch down the dough. Divide the dough into two Shape it round and let rest for 15 mins.
5. Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin and roll it into cylinder ( using the rest of the 20 g bread flour in this stage ) and place it in the loaf pans.
6. Let the dough proofs for another 45 mins ( place a cup of boiling hot water in the oven ( not switch on )
7. Preheat oven : 200 C for 10 mins.
8. Brush water on the bread dough before baking.
9. Oven temperature - 190 C ; Baking time : 30 mins. ( place the bread loaves on the lowest rack ). Bake them with lower and upper heat , simultaneously.
10. Cut the bread after half an hour later once the bread taking out of the oven.
** * If you make the bread in the breadmaker :
1. Select the crust colour - light.
2. Select the loaf size - 1.5lb.
3. Let the machine complete the whole cycle , stop the machine at 0:10. ( Otherwise the crust will be too thick.