There were about 50 of us , an ex-classmates' gathering at Ipoh City and Country Club.
We then have got the chance to meet those long lost friends. Some of them even from the primary school too.
We were at the Banquet Room by ourselves.
Time : 7.30pm
RM50 per pax.
Buffet Menu :
1. Salads Corner - Potatoes with mayonnaise sauce, salads，beansprout, long beans, deep fried eggs ,and deep fried potato wedges - you can eat this with rojak sauce.
2. Fried Rice - garnished with deep fried onions.
3. Hokkien style Fried Noodle (chow mien) - fish cake.
4. Chicken curry - for those who didn't take mutton curry.
5. Mutton Curry - I liked the most.
6. Deep Fried Potato Wedges - a lot of potatoes were appeared in the menu !
6. Fish Fillet.
7. Gong Pao Squid ( sotong,宫保苏东）- Those squids were not fresh.
8. Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce -but with minced chicken
9. Mustard Green with Oyster Sauce - (蚝油菜心），the only dish that has no left over.
10. Dessert - with Swiss rolls , sponge cakes, agar-agar, mango pudding and red bean soup.
Potato salad with mayonnaise sauce and garnished with green and red capsicums.