I was the chef of the reunion dinner 2012.
But，but I usually cook simple meals for myself .
And now, I needed to cook for 4. It would be too complicated for me . Could I make it ?
I even could't figure out how much food should I prepare for 4 ?
Therefore, there was some food leftover after dinner.
Reunion Dinner Menu 2012 团圆饭:
1. Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken 越式香茅鸡
2. Pickled Cucumber 凉拌青瓜
3. Sweet and Sour Fish 糖醋鱼 - tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, water and shredded onion.
4. Braised Pork Trotters + 4 eggs 卤猪脚（前腿）-I cooked two trotters
5. Chinese Cabbage Soup 黄芽白汤
6. Fried Prawn with garlic and ginger 姜蒜煎虾碌
7. Coffee Walnut Cake + Mixed Fruit 咖啡核桃杂果蛋糕- I made 2 big loaves and 2 small loaves ( for sister and neigbour too)
8. Vietnamese Coffee 越式咖啡and Champagne Rose Tea 红茶.
(This is the big loaf)
Happy New Year !