Thursday 5 January 2012

Colourful Lunch Menu - Chicken, Potatoes, Broccoli and Carrot

IMG_0778 Green chilli from backyard

It 's lunch time again.
I thought of eating broccoli and carrot only.
Suddenly my neighbour said that she wanted to give me some braised chicken and potatoes :) !

Colourful Lunch Menu:
1. Braised chicken and potatoes. 
I sprinkled some green chilli that I cut from my backyard.
2. Boiled Broccoli and carrot slices with water , without oil and salt.
You may use the broccoli stem to make soup.
IMG_0780 Broccoli , carrot slices and green chilli


IMG_0799 Lunch : Braised chicken and potatoes. Boiled broccoli and carrot slices without oil and salt.



IMG_0795 Braised chicken and potato .



IMG_0790 Broccoli and carrot slices without oil and salt
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...