Wednesday 6 November 2013

Curry Round Aubergines - Vegetarian Dish


Sometimes I would like to take only vegetable.
It makes me feel that my body will become "cleaner" as I only take vegetable.

These round aubergines were given by my neighbour.
So, I thought of cooking some curry aubergines.

IMG_2757 Prepare curry brinjal


IMG_2760 Cooking round  aubergine curry - vegetarian
Curry Aubergines :
2 round aubergines
1 tbsp curry powder ( I use Adabi brand )
1 tbsp cili boh ( chili paste bought from supermarket)
2 sprigs curry leaves
1/4 tsp salt

3 tbsp oil

Method:
1. Cut aubergines into pieces.
2. Heat oil in frying pan + curry powder + curry leaves . Fry curry curry to bring out the aroma. 
3. Aubergines + curry leaves + salt + 1/2 cup of water. Simmer until the aubergines become soft.

IMG_2761 Curry (round) brinjal 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...