I stumbled upon The English Kitchen and know that Marie makes a lot of good muffins. You may visit her blog to know what she bakes recently.
I have chosen this Chocolate Chip Muffins as my nieces like chocolate chips very much.
Some changes were made to the recipe :
1. Less sugar was used because the chocolate chips that I bought are quite sweet.
2. Evaporated creamer was added instead of milk
3. No walnut in the muffins.
Chocolate Chip Muffins ( 10 muffins)
A . Dry ingredients: ( Stir until all well blended in a bowl )
200 g flour
50 g sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
180 g chocolate chips
B. Wet Ingredients: ( Stir well in another bowl )2 large beaten eggs ( about 70 g each)
150 ml evaporated creamer / milk
100 ml melt butter or 1/2 cup melt butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 C .
2..Pour B into A -----> stir together until combine and look lumpy.
3. Spoon batter into the paper cups.
4. Baking temperature - 200 C.
Baking time : 20 mins