Sunday 28 July 2013

Lemon Poppy Seeds Cream Cheese Cookies


I have lemons.
I have poppy seeds.
I have cream cheese.
What am I waiting for ?

So, I decided to make this Lemon Poppy Seeds Cream Cheese Cookies !
And I started to write this recipe based on how I wanted my cookies taste like last night.


Lemon Poppy Seeds Cream Cheese Cookies:
Ingredients:
A. 140 g cream cheese ( room temperature)
      70 g butter
      100 sugar

B. 1/8 tsp salt
      20 ml lemon juice
      1 tbsp lemon zest

C.( sieved). 215 g all purpose flour
     20 g poppy seeds
     1 tsp baking powder
     1/8 tsp bicarbonate of soda


Method
1. Cream Ingredient A for 10 mins ( until fluffy).
2.  + B + C . Mixed well.
3. Shape into a ball and use a fork to press the dough before baking.
4. Temperature : 180 C.
    Baking  Time :25 - 30 mins ( Middle  rack)


IMG_1745
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...