These were what I could find in the fridge :
a tomato and half of a tofu, green chilli, long beans egg and some fried pork.
The lemongrass was cut from the backyard.
" Worcestershire Steak Sauce " was added in order to enhance the taste of these vegetables ( tomato and tofu needs more salt to taste ) and the pork.
Lunch Menu :
1. Fried Tomato, Tofu with Pork
2. Omelette with Long Beans
Recipe of Fried Tomato, Tofu with Pork :
1 stalk lemongrass
1/ 2 piece of Tofu
Wedges of tomatoes
2 small cut green chilli
Pork (I used cooked pork)
salt and pepper, sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire Steak Sauce
1/3 cup of water
1. Stir fried lemongrass with chopped garlic and some oil.
2. + tofu and tomato + cut green chilli
3. + fried pork + Worcestershire Steak Sauce + black pepper
4. + water + salt and pepper, sugar to taste.