I like sour and spicy food very much , the hotter the better.
That's the only vegetable soup for dinner and no other dishes at all.
One Dish Dinner Menu :
1. A bowl of Sour and Spicy Vegetable Soup.
2. Dessert : Fried arrowhead root and peanut biscuits - from my neighbour.
Sour and Spicy Vegetable Soup :
2 cloves of garlic
Slices of ginger
1 tbsp of tamarind ( assam Jawa)
3 chilli padi ( small red chilli)
seasoning : salt and pepper
4 pieces Chinese Cabbage
3 small tomatoes
2 lady fingers
1. Fry garlic and onion until fragrant + lemongrass + galangal + ginger + chilli padi .
2. Add in tamarind + water ( depends on how much soup you would like to have) and let the water boil.
3. + vegetables ,cook until vegetable soft.
4. + salt and pepper.