I bought the bundt pan about 8 months ago .
At last , I decided to make a Marble Banana Bundt Cake for the "opening ceremony" of this bundt pan.
I only had a piece of the cake last night and the rest of them were given out to neighbours and sister.
Marble Banana Bundt Cake :
1. Beat 300 g butter / margarine + 150 g castor sugar ( Philip mixer : speed 2 about 10 mins)
2. + 6 egg yolk , one at a time. Beat well with mixer .( speed 2 about 5 mins)
3. + egg white , with no. 1 speed ( the slowest speed , 1 min)
4. + 300 g flour + 2 tsp baking powder + 1/8 tsp bicarbonate of soda ( stir with a spoon)
5. Separate the flour mixture into 2 portions :
- Portion A - take 400 g of the flour mixture + 2 tbsp ( 30g) sieved cocoa power ,stir evenly.
- Portion B - + 4 piece of g mashed banana ( about 350 g without skin)+ 20 g flour + 2 tbsp of milk / water + 1 drop of banana essence .
6. Coat the bundt pan with butter / margarine.
Pour a part of portion A ,then a part of portion B into the bundt pan alternatively to form the marble effect.
7. Baking Time : 35 mins lower heat + 15 mins upper heat.
Oven temperature : 190 C