Sunday 18 December 2011

Simple Spaghetti with Capsicum in Tomato Sauce

IMG_0180 green capsicum , tomatoes,onion and garlic

I only have these ingredients with me at that moment.
These vegetables let me think of spaghetti .
So, I made simple spaghetti with capsicum in tomato sauce.
Since I like my spaghetti to be spicy , thus crushed black peppercorn was added.

IMG_0182 Tomato sauce and black pepper


Simple Spaghetti with Capsicum in Tomato Sauce:

Ingredients:
2 tomatoes and 1 small capsicum, roughly chopped.
Onion, diced.
Garlic, crushed.

Seasoning :
1/2 cup of water
3 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp crushed black peppercorn 
salt 

Method :
1. Fried garlic and onion.
2. + tomatoes + water +  tomato sauce  salt + crushed black peppercorns . Cook for 2 mins.
3. + capsicum , less than 1 min.

IMG_0184 Simple spaghetti with green capsicum



IMG_0187
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...